As of 11am we have received formal release for the return to Sailing from the Minister of Sport. This has can only be done under strict COVID requirements.
Clubs and venues are in the process of submiiting the necessary in this regard in order to be able to receive thier required commencement certificates, as per regulations that have been gazetted, and procedures set out by the Department of sport
SA Sailing is working hard to get these turned around as quickly as possible. Clubs will only be approved on confirmation that they are meeting all the necessary requirements.
Please check directly with your clubs to see if they are approved before you attempt to go sailing.
For you the sailor: only Registered paid up SA Sailing members can return to practicing/training
The following action is required on your part.
- Update your SA Sailing member profile. My SA Sailing Login
- Must include all information, esp. the contact details and next of kin information (from same household)
- Click and complete the form SA Sailing Athlete Status Confirmation which covers screening and allows for further contact information for same households to be collected
- Click and accept understanding of the code of conduct and the requirements that are required.
- On review and confirmation that all details are updated on profiles and screening requirements, an email will be sent for you to keep with you as proof and permission to participate in sailing.
We thank you for your patience and ask that you abide fully to the requirements as put in place at your clubs and by the Sports regulations as gazetted. Please keep in mind that responsibility lays with each of us to ensure that we as a community remain compliant and are active in being part of the solution.
The right to participate in our sport, and to remain being allowed to do so, is depended on our responsible compliance and actively working toward preventing an out break within our community.
Guides to managing your Profile and status: –
Check your membership status by using the SA Sailing ID Checker.
If your membership status is INACTIVE you need to reactivate it by clicking below.
RENEW/REGISTER my SA Sailing membership. Please note that acceptance of these applications will only be on confirmation and receipt of payment from your club.
If your membership status is ACTIVE but your log in is not working you may be using the old log in details from old mySASID system.
Click on Forgot login details and type your email address in the space provided and click on submit to receive your login details via email. Please check your spam folder for the email.
We may not have your current email address on file. In this case please submit the below form and we can update your information and send you your new login details.
UPDATE MY DETAILS